Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Yay!, Wow, Boo!, and R.I.P.

Firstly, wooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!! Congratulations to President Elect Barrack Obama Jr. Let the healing begin. Let it also be said I was always an admirer of John McCain, until he started running for President. His super-classy concession speech have basically reinforced the theory I came up with recently (a theory that fuckloads of other people came up with too): John McCain running for president: awful. John McCain not running for president: awesome. Since the election is over let's hope for a return to pre-2004 John McCain.

Did anyone see that hologram on CNN? That was fucking trippy!

I have always been proud to be a Californian. Coming from the state that prides itself on being the most forward-thinking in the union always made me feel good. But now 52% of the populace have declared that they are nowhere near as proud to have me as a resident. More than half the state does believe in the innate equality of roughly 15% of its population. So fuck you too, slight majority.

And to close on a sad note...

The first non-children's book I remember reading was Jurassic Park. Before I started high school I had read The Andromeda Strain, Congo, Sphere, Travels, Airframe, The Great Train Robbery and The Lost World. In later years I really got into E.R. on television. Michael Chrichton has left our world far too soon at the age of 66. His imagination will be greatly missed.

So yeah...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home