Monday, September 29, 2008

FUCK - Star Wars Edition

Here is a fun game my friends and I made up. It's simple. There is only one rule.

Add the word "Fuck" to the Star Wars Universe.

It's simple. Take a line, any line you want, from any Star Wars movie. Add the work "Fuck" into it in a creative way. It can be any version of the word "Fuck" and the word "Fuck" can be used to replace other words. The sentence has to make sense. That's it. It's simple.

Here's a few examples:

"The Dark Side fucks everything."

"I fucked you."
"I know."

"Come with me and we shall fuck the galaxy."

"FFFUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!"

"Never fucking tell me the odds."

And my personal favorite...

"He fucked younglings!"

We did this for hours last night and came up with some amazing stuff. See what you can do. Go nuts. Share with your friends. Afterwards we'll probably to the LOTR edition.

Thanks for playing!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home